- The DFE series of features a slim design which combines visual appeal with a high standard of reliability
- The operating characteristics of all models are a key feature of the product enabling a very cost effective solution for the use of heat detectors. This is further enhanced by the insignificant supervisory current, which enables an unlimited number of detectors to be connected on the same detection wires.
- With connection to the standard Hochiki range of conventional and addressable bases, the DFE heat detector can be connected or disconnected very easily, allowing simple interchangeability with other types of the Hochiki conventional detection range.
- The wide operating margin of the DFE fixed temperature heat detector ensures that reliable detection will occur in situations where a fire is characterized by a slow or fast increase in temperature.
- The DFE range of heat detectors have the widest possible applicability to different types of installations and have been designed to sense heat in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Consideration should be given to the maximum normal operating temperature before deciding the most appropriate DFE detector for the application.
- Note : The centre of the metal disk must not be depressed or permanent damage will occur.
- Rated Voltage: DC 24V
- Working Voltage Range: DC 15V – 30V
- Maximum Switching Current: 300mA Max.
- Heat Sensing Element Bi-metallic Element
- Alarming Fixed Temperature (Typical): 54°C~60°C/ 84°C~90°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C~+50°C/-30°C~+80°C
- Allowable Ambient Humidity (at 40 C) 95% RH Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: ø 100mm X 42mm
- Weight Approximately: 55g
- Color: Off White
- Applicable Standard: EN-54-Pt5 UL-521 En-54-Pt8 UL-521
- Response Grade: Grade 2 Ordinary Range 1 Intermediate
Download Catologue đầu báo nhiệt cố định Hochiki DFE 60E/90E